IGNORED

Nile Ranger

timothy bird

Scum. This waste needs a bloody good slap and to give him a few weeks or more at Her Majesty's pleasure would be the best thing for him - no special treatment but stick him on D-wing with a great big bullseye on his back. Should make him buck his ideas up - its not like he hasn't earnt some time in custody.

Scum. This waste needs a bloody good slap and to give him a few weeks or more at Her Majesty's pleasure would be the best thing for him - no special treatment but stick him on D-wing with a great big bullseye on his back. Should make him buck his ideas up - its not like he hasn't earnt some time in custody.

Scum ? Sounds like a bit of a troubled soul to me, do you really think a spell inside would help ?

Helped Swindon overachieve to where we are now. It's always tricky to separate the private life from the professional, especially when Nile is always in the news for stupidly bad stuff and yet almost always puts in a good shift when in a Swindon shirt. As fans, we only see the 90 minutes.

Swindon should have got rid of him for the relatively minor stuff (going AWOL) a good while ago.

He won't be at Ashton Gate next week.

Scum ? Sounds like a bit of a troubled soul to me, do you really think a spell inside would help ?

'A bit of a troubled soul' - he's a violent homophobe who acts as though he believes himself to be above the law and has no regard to his responsibilities and duties, such as turning up to work.

This attitude he has would be remotely understandable from a Prem player. But he's only good enought for L1.

He needs to focus his efforts on improving before he thinks he's one of life's achievers.

He was a Premier League footballer and his attitude was not tolerated up in the 'majors' either.

I'm more than confident that he's a lost cause.

Archived