IGNORED

Strikers

I haven't checked the records, I couldn't be arsed but when you consider that Maynard was lauded in the one season he scored 20 goals for us, especially as it had been quite a while since our previous 20 goals in a season striker.

What are the odds on 2 strikers scoring 20 in a season in a relegation fight?, usually two 20 goals a season strikers is a passport to promotion.

Before anyone points out the obvious, I know it's because of our defence and midfield are not very good.

I haven't checked the records, I couldn't be arsed but when you consider that Maynard was lauded in the one season he scored 20 goals for us, especially as it had been quite a while since our previous 20 goals in a season striker.

What are the odds on 2 strikers scoring 20 in a season in a relegation fight?, usually two 20 goals a season strikers is a passport to promotion.

Before anyone points out the obvious, I know it's because of our defence and midfield are not very good.

Is this 20 goals or 20 league goals. I reckon baldock may well get to 20 league goals. I don't think jet will

Either way good effort by both. If we could spread some more goals around other than waggy and Elliott we could have been further up the league. Bad defence or no bad defence

Is this 20 goals or 20 league goals. I reckon baldock may well get to 20 league goals. I don't think jet will

Either way good effort by both. If we could spread some more goals around other than waggy and Elliott we could have been further up the league. Bad defence or no bad defence

and I don't think he will be far away.

and I don't think he will be far away.

He will be close, but the way cotterill plays him you have lost what makes him good, stopping him from roving and getting shots in has in part caused his drop in goal scoring. Play him to his strengths and I reckon he could get over 20

Bugger baldock getting 20 league goals, if he sacrifices that to play in a position that helps the team win and gets him assists, I would prefer that. This change would have dramatically increased his confidence anyway so going into next season, if he stays with us, he will be awesome

I trust the club are doing all they can to ensure Baldock and JET are here next season (and onwards) and hope neither of them want out.

If they do depart, I also trust that those who incessantly pilloried and slated them, both at games and online, will have their replacements lined up with guarantees of twenty plus goals.

Archived