IGNORED

Barnett

BristolBEAT

Had high hopes for him but he's looked poor at best and disinterested at worst whenever I've seen him play. Can't see us taking him permanently unless he does something spectacular in the next couple of months.

If he suddenly bursts into life with 6 games to go I'd be even more inclined to steer away from him to be honest!

If he suddenly bursts into life with 6 games to go I'd be even more inclined to steer away from him to be honest!

That's a good point. You'd think that he would have done so with a bit more time left in the season though! Maybe we should just take a punt on him and hope that he's the antiDinning and becomes immense once signed permanently?

That's a good point. You'd think that he would have done so with a bit more time left in the season though! Maybe we should just take a punt on him and hope that he's the antiDinning and becomes immense once signed permanently?

AntiDinning, like that!

My thoughts exactly , totally underwhelmed so far adds nothing. I don't mind this Barcalonaesque ( :facepalm: ) false No.9 sort of system, could be even more potent if we had another Baldock to play on the other wing, Bryan did ok but doesn't have the strikers natural instinct to get into the box , Burns ?

Whatever TB is not the answer. 

The last few home games there have been some grumbling about the performances of JET calling for him to be dropped etc. Thankfully this seems to have passed now but I did have to mention to others who sit close to me when they were moaning that if Barnett was the answer then god help us because he is pure turd.

We have u21's that score for the u21's, I would rather they were given a chance first.

Yeah, and scoring in the under-21's means you're scoring against under-21s, and others not quite at first team level.

Best thing from today, asides from the win, was no Kelly; good sign for tomorrow.

Archived