IGNORED

The Official Peterborough Utd V Bristol City Matchday Thread

Fantastic, and three wins on the bounce is a cast iron sign our form is on the up swing.

Would have happily taken a decent performance and a point, but to claim all three, and with the odds against us after El Abd leaving the field so early, this has to be up there as one of the results of the season.

For the record; would like to know more (if possible) before slamming El Abd, but regardless of his guilt or not tonight, I can't say he's the biggest miss for me.  Don't imagine Flint will be back, but sounds like whatever we had in place after he left the field of play did okay.  Pus, we get another player on top of that to help out!

Bring on Swindon.

Edited by samo II

From an old and ill Fan. 

I might just make another season, tonight certainly gave me a lift.

Cheers everyone. 

Rednready

• Like 10

A team showing real character...... that's all we want as supporters

well done all including the Manager

I can take losses, relegations, defeats etc.

When I come to places like this all I ask is they have a go and give their best.

Everyone of those 10 men chased every ball tonight.

To see Frank Fielding booed every time he took a kick.

To see their forward run after the ball in front of their kop to place the ball down for a goal kick. Then watched Fielding pick the ball up and stroll over to the other side of the goal to take it with huge abuse behind him.

They hated Fielding tonight and he didn't care.

They all ran their socks off tonight. Bloody awesome.

That's all I ever ask boys. Just have a go.

Edited by Red Ox
  • Like 3