IGNORED

The Duo

Oxford Red

I have to add this but the partnership on the sidelines for me has been excellent.

When you think Pemberton was an inherited man, Cotterill and he have worked together superbly.

On the sending off, both sprung up and we're in sync. While it was going on they clearly had a 1mjn chat.

As El Abd walked past Cotterill (looked straight past him) and immediately started telling Baldock to come back more and fill the centre.

Pemberton meanwhile was further over the technical area telling the defenders to string 4 across and Elliott to sit in front.

Then all game they were both talking all the time, getting the ball, chatting to the defence.

Compare to a sullen Ferguson stood arms folded (outside of his technical area all the time).

It's in desperate times you see if your coaching team work.

I have to add this but the partnership on the sidelines for me has been excellent.

When you think Pemberton was an inherited man, Cotterill and he have worked together superbly.

On the sending off, both sprung up and we're in sync. While it was going on they clearly had a 1mjn chat.

As El Abd walked past Cotterill (looked straight past him) and immediately started telling Baldock to come back more and fill the centre.

Pemberton meanwhile was further over the technical area telling the defenders to string 4 across and Elliott to sit in front.

Then all game they were both talking all the time, getting the ball, chatting to the defence.

Compare to a sullen Ferguson stood arms folded (outside of his technical area all the time).

It's in desperate times you see if your coaching team work.

You need to watch the game more fella

Much more interesting than the dugout at the moment

At that point though, on the pitch was a shaven headed bloke walking off and another guy rolling around on the floor holding his face.....

:)

Fair enough. You must have had your notepad out then to take all those notes about it.

To be fair I agree it helps if you are vocal on the touchline as players can hear what you want them to do. Especially at a critical time like last night after being reduced to 10 men

Archived