IGNORED

Grovelling Apology

Aizoon

Last night in the match thread, I called Horace a "silly little hedgehog" when he suggested we might get a point at London Road. I hereby sincerely apologise and accept that Horace's knowledge of football is greater than mine. Sorry, Horace.

Last night in the match thread, I called Horace a "silly little hedgehog" when he suggested we might get a point at London Road. I hereby sincerely apologise and accept that Horace's knowledge of football is greater than mine. Sorry, Horace.

He was silly suggesting we would only get a point.

Too right!! I had to run around the living room in my boxers because of lasts night win!!

The look on my neighbours face when I interrupted the news was priceless though

Too right!! I had to run around the living room in my boxers because of lasts night win!!

The look on my neighbours face when I interrupted the news was priceless though

is that all you did after the nature of the win?? id have at least expected you to leg it up tescos express for a bottle of cider,in yer boxers of course

Are you also going to apologize for thinking SC will be gone by March??

March is come but not yet gone.

I said I feared that the new manager would be gone by March. I'm delighted to say that he probably won't - but I wouldn't put anything past this Board.

Will make sure I buy a pasty this week and leave extra crumbs for the little chap it's nice to know his long kip hasn't affected his judgement unlike others :laughcont: :laughcont:

March is come but not yet gone.

I said I feared that the new manager would be gone by March. I'm delighted to say that he probably won't - but I wouldn't put anything past this Board.

I feel the need to correct you on what you said...although my memory might playing up.

I am 53.2 % sure you actually said you gave it until March for fans to start calling for his head. You were out by a month, as that was February.

I feel the need to correct you on what you said...although my memory might playing up.

I am 53.2 % sure you actually said you gave it until March for fans to start calling for his head. You were out by a month, as that was February.

Honestly not sure, but some were calling for his head from the day he was appointed.

It is an easy game in hindsight. I was in the 'give SOD a liitle more time' camp at the time. Nothing massive against SC, but thought there were signs of life, and seemed a high risk approach.

I also as a fan desperately wanted to be proved wrong. If his task this year was to keep us up, then right now it looks like he is a winner. Medium term he will be judged on his ability to build a team capable of challanging at the top. Fingers crossed.

Horace reckons we'll stuff Swindon and make it four in a row to get the stattos really excited :city:

I can tell you now that statistically that will make SC twice as good as SOD.

Shame you aren't reading this to know. Only joking I know you are.   :robbored:

It would seem that Horace's little crystal balls are a bit fuzzy ... tis best to buff em with a rag asap and then have a pop at a Swindle Town prediction

It would seem that Horace's little crystal balls are a bit fuzzy ... tis best to buff em with a rag asap and then have a pop at a Swindle Town prediction

He's already said we'll stuff them. Mind you, that was after a certain amount of the tonic recommended above :drunk2:

Archived