IGNORED

Well Thats It, Im Off...

hippy273

Off football coaching for 3 months in Sydney, flying out tonight. Qualified in my Level 1 so i thought i'd put it to the test with U9's down under to see what the aussie talent has to give, with a few clubs who have emailed me back for my services. Taking the city shirt of course in case i pump into the likes of Nick Carle, Michael Bridges or Heskey :D planning to attend a few Sydney FC games out there. I'll still be watching on the old city player, but won't be around for the end of season with the boys in the flesh.

City till i die, Stevie Cotterill's cider army!

Any chance you could pm me in what it is like as I want to become a football coach and I have currently completed my u16s provisional coaching course and currently doing my GCSEs and this is what I want to do whether it's down under or wherever cheers

AB

If you gain any contacts and find a need for another coach out there, message me some details. I'd be interested in joining you. I have my level 1 also but circumstances have stopped me going any further. Would be awesome to coach out there and spread the Bristol city name

Any chance you could pm me in what it is like as I want to become a football coach and I have currently completed my u16s provisional coaching course and currently doing my GCSEs and this is what I want to do whether it's down under or wherever cheers

AB

Sure thing, pm me your email addresses if you like. It will probably be a few days as i need to get settled first.

Congratulations on the coaching.

My two cents... Give Sydney FC a miss and watch Western Sydney Wanderers instead. Sydney FC are "Smurfs" (play in blue and white) and are useless. WSW play in red, black and white and are good (by A-League standards).

My two cents... Give Sydney FC a miss and watch Western Sydney Wanderers instead. Sydney FC are "Smurfs" (play in blue and white) and are useless. WSW play in red, black and white and are good (by A-League standards).

I feared this decision would be a tough one to make :D

Off football coaching for 3 months in Sydney, flying out tonight. Qualified in my Level 1 so i thought i'd put it to the test with U9's down under to see what the aussie talent has to give, with a few clubs who have emailed me back for my services. Taking the city shirt of course in case i pump into the likes of Nick Carle, Michael Bridges or Heskey :D planning to attend a few Sydney FC games out there. I'll still be watching on the old city player, but won't be around for the end of season with the boys in the flesh.

City till i die, Stevie Cotterill's cider army!

Nice one, mate. If you spot any budding Paul Agostino's out there, you know which UK club to contact...  ;)

Or....... Go and watch the Sydney Roosters,that would be my choice!!

Have a great time who ever you choose to watch :)

Archived