IGNORED

Gas Heads Make Me Laugh

bcfcchris2016

I just been reading what they are saying about Tinnion, one of them is saying that it is a backward step and they will be the dominant force in Bristol football,what a dreamer.They see it as a negative move for City and a cost cutting ploy for Lansdown. I do not know why as Lansdown is not a Dunford. And look how many managers they have had in the last few years. They make me laugh...........

Guest gastillidie
They see it as a negative move for City and a cost cutting ploy for Lansdown.
Its is to cut costs, why else would you of appointed Tinnion? I am not saying that he wont do well because he might but even most citys fan I know think he was only brought in because it will be cheaper than a proper manager.

Guest XrAnGeX

To be honest, I don't give a damn about Bristol Rovers, since they fell into obscurity the rivalry between us and them has fallen with it.

We have always been the dominant side and will remain this way for the long foreseeable future.

The funny thing is, they must have so little going for their club they have to reminisce our defeat at Brighton and our appointment of Sir Brian Tinnion as manager.

Truly these 2 moments of our season, have obviously been the hightlight of theirs.

I give the occasional bit of verbal abuse to friends of mine which are gasheads, however I'd rather laugh. I would struggle to name one of their players.. Says it all.

Guest wolverhampton cider ed

Hate Gas and always will but youve got to give it to him for trying to wind us up hope theres someone doing it to them on there forum

Guest sprout1883

We have always been the dominant side and will remain this way for the long foreseeable future.

We are only in theory 1 year apart from rejoining you in Div 2 or even overtaking you.

Some of you City fans need to take your head out of the sand.

Your chairman has basically spelled out, that you don't have much money. Neither do the Gas. Stewart, Sherwood, Strachan my arse.

Realism is not defeatist, in fact it makes things so much better when you "over-acheive".

It has been well publicised how much money you have been losing, and what you're directors have put in.

How much did you lose in you're promotion push, whis you so convincingly ##cked up?

Nowhere near as much as you have lost in your relegation year and getting back in the top half of division 4 which you have convincingly ##cked up?

You have never been the dominant club or ever will.

As I said look at how many managers your mob have had.

Danny done a good job for the City and I thank him but he had to go for footballing reasons and there is not a better person to carry on his good work than BT who has red blood running through his veins like Hollolwhead had blue and I am convinced that he will be very succesful

Guest XrAnGeX
Realism is not defeatist, in fact it makes things so much better when you "over-acheive".
I agree..

However the same can be said about ambition, when you set a target and meet it.

Admittedly, when it comes to football I probably am more confident than I should be about my team, but thats part of supporting a team I guess. Its very difficult to look at the club from an outsiders view.

I no some of my mates are gasheads unfortunatly seeing i live in kingswood they took the piss when city lost in the final to brighton but i said i would rather be in the second than the third and personally i cant see them goin up next season and we will with tinman as manager.

come on tins.

Guest Pointy

Gas are a division 3 club .they still think they are div 2 unfortunatly ! let them babble on .. all that matters is they are there and we are here .

a division above them :(

Archived