IGNORED

Eastend - Saturday

Lew-T

Doesn't affect me as I have a season ticket, but out of interest does anyone know why the E and F blocks in the William aren't on sale for this game?

So there is no repeat of the trouble with the gash.. charging at the wall & the like

i'm in the Atyeo H block for the first time on Saturday so will see what all the fuss is about...

Went to Shrewsbury and Peterboro, but I am not sure I can be arsed to drive to Bristol Saturday!!

I might leave this 'un and go to Rotherham. Got stuff to do around the house and the like.

Ps - Get there earlier if near Stoney. I was in his row the other week and he weren't happy with the late arrivals!!!

Went to Shrewsbury and Peterboro, but I am not sure I can be arsed to drive to Bristol Saturday!!

I might leave this 'un and go to Rotherham. Got stuff to do around the house and the like.

Ps - Get there earlier if near Stoney. I was in his row the other week and he weren't happy with the late arrivals!!!

Cuh Part Timers

Can't stand them.........

So there is no repeat of the trouble with the gash.. charging at the wall & the like

i'm in the Atyeo H block for the first time on Saturday so will see what all the fuss is about...

Good to hear! Need some more people to join us! 

I believe it is to create a 'sterile' area between the city fans and Swindon fans as its not as if we are going to sell out so empty seats isn't an issue.

ah ok makes sense, cheers both of you.

Archived