IGNORED

What Odds A Clean Sheet On Saturday Now We Have Two Good Centre Backs

where's the joy

i really hope the osborne, williams combo works this saturday so SC sticks with them,

2 goals against every match under previous combinations has been our downfall; perhaps lady luck will gift us the solution

Don't believe SC will start with just the 2 centre backs. I am under the impression that he doesn't think we can play that way without Flint in the team. With Nosworthy coming in i would imagine it would be three at the back with Cunningham and Maloney as the wing backs.

Don't believe SC will start with just the 2 centre backs. I am under the impression that he doesn't think we can play that way without Flint in the team. With Nosworthy coming in i would imagine it would be three at the back with Cunningham and Maloney as the wing backs.

No need to change the shape in my opinion. Worked for 3 games with 4 at the back even when down to 10. Same team that played at Shrewsbury with Williams and Osbourne in the centre and Cunningham in at LB

No need to change the shape in my opinion. Worked for 3 games with 4 at the back even when down to 10. Same team that played at Shrewsbury with Williams and Osbourne in the centre and Cunningham in at LB

I thought it was 3 at the back at Peterborough Osborne El Abd and Williams. Even after the sending off Maloney went in as the 3rd centre back and Wagstaff switched to right wing back?

I thought it was 3 at the back at Peterborough Osborne El Abd and Williams. Even after the sending off Maloney went in as the 3rd centre back and Wagstaff switched to right wing back?

You are correct. Completely forgot cunningham was playing sorry. Still think 4 at the back is the way to go though. Especially as we only have 3 centre backs as it is

Would this indicate that Cotts has doubts about el Bad and flint ?. Considering we had been chasing el Bad since the beginning of the season and been turned down by him when sod attempted to get him, it tends to show one or two of our scouts may not be up for the job.

el abd i agree but not flint.just dont get why cotts insists on pushing osbourne out of position when hes done so well to accomodate this lark around clown. we were much more composed yesterday with osborne and nosworthy,2 sensible heads getting it right

But like i have said it wasn't just the 2 centre backs it was 3 with Williams in there as well. SC doesn't tend to play only the 2 centre backs without Flint being available. Previous to the last 2 games we were playing with just the 2 El Abd and Flint.

Archived