IGNORED

F1 2014 Season

BS34Red

Looking like it could be an exciting season. Most dramtic rule changes for a long time.

Hamilton on poll today (no surprise) but Ricciardo in 2nd what a surprise After the pre season they have had but can RB complete a race distance? Had a little smile with Vettel only managing 13th. Kev Mag in 4th was surprising, the next big talent in F1? Button dissapointing down in 11th, the car got more potential than that as KM showed.

Good quali for Chilton too, out performing his team mate and with a few cars expected to not finish the race could possibly give him a point finish.

Predictions for the season and the race tommorow?

I predict that a load of millionaires will drive round and round and round and round for 2 hours and it'll be interesting if someone crashes...

To be fair, it seems that these rule changes might make F1 interesting again but recently it's just been a boring procession. Stick any of about 7 or 8 drivers in Vettell's former car and they'd have won most races

Anyone watch the race? Very exciting. I took great pleasure in seeing Vettle fail. Hamilton very unlucky, Rosberg proved merc have a good car so without the cylinder failure Hamilton would have been up there to.

Was delighted for Ricciardo, he has to be one of the most likable drivers but to get his first podium in his debut race for RB and his home grand prix to then have it snatched away from him is cruel.

Kev Mag well what can I say? A truly faultless performance, this kid has got a big future. Very happy to see Mclaren have made a decent car but even for Mclaren 3rd and 4th (now 2nd and 3rd) isn't acceptable. As Ron Dennis puts it "finishing 2nd is being the 1st loser" compared to last season it's a brilliant result but the question remains can they bridge the obvious gap between them and Merc?

The Williams is looking really good, Bottas was brilliant such a shame he made a mistake or he could have been hire, also a shame Massa got wiped out.

But my performace of the race has to go to Button. He's had it tough recently with his father passing away on the back of a poor season. To start 10th to then get a 3rd is amazing. So happy for him. Really looking forward to seeing him and Kev Mag battle it out.

Interestingly the original top 3 are deemed as the 2nd drivers in their respected teams.

I'm liking the new F1, just wish the engines were a little louder. Thoughts??

Gutted for Ricciardo.

Delighted that Vettel has been having a bad run of luck, its karma for his treatment of Webber in his final season.

It seems as if RB are to appeal because they believe the fuel flow sensor was faulty.

Very dissappinted in Coulthards comments regarding the booing of Vettel by the Aussies. He said the booing he recieves is because people are bored of him winning when infact it's because Webber had many fans and people have still not forgiven Vettel for the way he treated Webber last year.

I'm delighted Vettel is struggling, i'm wondering if he has lost a bit of that fearless factor now he is a father?

Has anyone else noticed Hamilton only seems to do well whilst he is with Nicole? Everytime they split he struggles for form.

I predict that a load of millionaires will drive round and round and round and round for 2 hours and it'll be interesting if someone crashes...

To be fair, it seems that these rule changes might make F1 interesting again but recently it's just been a boring procession. Stick any of about 7 or 8 drivers in Vettell's former car and they'd have won most races

I'm not a fan of Vettel but he is a great driver. I think only Alonso and an in form Hamilton would be able to get the same results out of Sebs car. Webber was a top top driver but he couldn't get close to Vettel using the same car.

I honestly believe Ricciardo will give Vettel a run for his money, I think now Seb is a father he's lost a bit of his passion for F1, maybe even he is bored of winning so easily?

If Ricciardo went on to win 5 championships in a row I veey much doubt he would get booed as he is such a likable guy.

People often look back fondly at all the previous champions however Schui and Seb seem to get a tough time from the critics. It's only now Schui has had that terrible accident that people are begining to appreciate his achievements and accept him as one of the greatest drivers ever. Maybe it's something to do with them both being German but then again Rosberg is very popular.

Archived