IGNORED

Can Anelka Sign For Cardiff

M_Porter

Obviously he can but can he play right way ?

A slight disagreement up the pub last night.

Some say he can as its the English FA that has banned him and Cardiff play under the Welsh FA

Anyone have an answer to this ?

Cheers

Mark

Some say he can as its the English FA that has banned him and Cardiff play under the Welsh FA

Cheers

Mark

Interesting but I wouldn't have thought so as surely the Premier League chiefs would uphold his suspension.

He can sign for anyone as he's a free agent.

If he signed for a club within the English system he'd still have to serve his suspension though.

The Welsh FA may have had a dubious record of overturning suspensions for their teams but I'm pretty sure Cardiff and Swansea abide by English FA rules now.

Was he born on the 8th of a month?, surely that is the most important factor here?, he's a knob head so that part of the Ting Tong's Tan's hocus pocus test is fulfilled.

No, but he's got an IQ of 88 - got to be the right man for the job.

Cheers

Mark

Surely that must mean that all Yellow & Red cards and suspensions would not count against any Cardiff player. I would think that logic tells us the answer is no

and not forgetting anti-semite gestures will go hand in in hand with the Ayatollah, well I suppose if he had 4 arms it would.

It's not an anti Semitic gesture in this country.

I mean be fair when anyone saw it, did any of us give a toss or even know anything about it??

I think it's been a bit of a fit up to be honest and he'd have a case against West Brom I reckon.

It wasn't gross misconduct.

I think it's been a bit of a fit up to be honest and he'd have a case against West Brom I reckon.

It wasn't gross misconduct.

The guesture was not. Telling his employer it was being unreasonable to ask him to apologise, then announcing his resignation in public most certainly was.

Archived