IGNORED

Martin Paterson

Lordofthebling

quality player and is still only 26. Only reason he's not playing at champ or higher is injuries, I have to say I've been very impressed with the quality of signings cotteril is making, it shows our stock is still high after being a half decent championship side not so long ago.

when he came on,i hadnt heard of him before,my aunt said whos he to which i replied i havent the faintest idea.one thing for sure,sc dont hang about blooding his new signings,i liked nosworthy a lot,cool,calm and looked very experienced. as for paterson,i was shocked at the quality of his first touches thinking he was an academy product or something. impressed is an understatement

Blimey I gave just noticed this signing, he is a hard working terrier of a player, and will be a real asset, he is everything JET is not, in a nice way mind.

Well done Cotts another cracking signing, you know how to pull 'em in.

I am also happy with his signing And the rapidity of the business .Bravo to Cotts And all who have worked efficiently to bolster the squad.

This guy has come too late in the season. I'm sure if he was here earlier and we played him and baldock either side of jet, we would be in a much better situation. There was definate sign of quality on Saturday and I'm sure he could chip in with a few before the season ends. Wonder if we could get him on a permanent? Much better option than Barnett IMO

Wonder if we could get him on a permanent? Much better option than Barnett IMO

Different optioin to Barnett, at just over 5' 10 Paterson is fully 5 inches shorter.

Mind you he's still more than 3 inches taller than the diminutive SB.

Nice to hear Paterson would be keen to make the move permanent but you can't help thinking he might be a replacement for Baldock, and Paterson has alot to prove between now and the end of the season because he won't come cheap, and he's never been prolific, with a career record just better than 1 in 4.

This guy has come too late in the season. I'm sure if he was here earlier and we played him and baldock either side of jet, we would be in a much better situation. There was definate sign of quality on Saturday and I'm sure he could chip in with a few before the season ends. Wonder if we could get him on a permanent? Much better option than Barnett IMO

no we wouldn't we'd still be in the same postion because we can't defend

Also worth mentioning that he probably wasn't available.

Quick bit of trivia thrown in too, he's best friends with Micky Naynard...

Archived