IGNORED

After That Performance..

Lew-T

We were very unlucky not to take all the 3 points today. Fielding had two saves to make, just after they had a man sent off. Other than that It was all us the whole game near enough, we just needed one of those crosses in the second half to go in off someones backside!

Yep - it was great to see the passion and disappointing not to get three points. Swindon posed little threat apart from that one wobble when Fielding worked miracles to keep it out.

There were some annoying mistakes - Williams kept losing the ball and some of the set pieces were awful - but the main thing is that the spirit is back and we played some nice football at times.

Nice.

Anyone hear that Moron Swindon fan called Callum on radio Bristol?Apparently they should have won 4-0

He must be counting Fielding's amazing double save as two goals - I only remember one other shot on target which he also saved. We should have won 3-0 more like

Anyone hear that Moron Swindon fan called Callum on radio Bristol?

Apparently they should have won 4-0

Just posted this myself. He sounded like he had 4 braincells to be fair. I don't know what shots they had to score 4 goals?! We were the better team and I fancied us to score 11 vs 11, they parked the bus and got lucky once their man stupidly pushed Elliot.

A great many positives to take from today. Best performance I've seen in a long time. We've won games this season playing an awful lot worse.

Just wasn't our day. On another day we would have won comfortably.

Fielding was excellent again today which was great to see.

A great many positives to take from today. Best performance I've seen in a long time. We've won games this season playing an awful lot worse.

Just wasn't our day. On another day we would have won comfortably.

Fielding was excellent again today which was great to see.

pretty much sums up how i feel too

We were very unlucky not to take all the 3 points today. Fielding had two saves to make, just after they had a man sent off. Other than that It was all us the whole game near enough, we just needed one of those crosses in the second half to go in off someones backside!

not according to that Swindle supporter on radio Briz he said they should have won 3 or 4 nil not draw 1.1 ;@//

Archived