IGNORED

Looking Forward To Monday Morning

Slacker

Ok.So when you get to work tomorrow morning and accidentally bump into every Man Utd fan you can find,what words of "encouragement"will you have for them just to add to their already heavy burden?I was thinking of something along the lines of"At least with a mid table finish you won't have to lower yourselves into competing in the Europa League" or maybe"Look on the bright side,at least you've got Wayne for another five years".

They don't even remember Andy Cole.

Hate armchair fans with their regurgitated opinions.

True United fans are giving Moyes time. The armchairs aren't cos they can't handle no glory.

I think the true United fans are starting to now ask the question if he is out of his depth or not..

I would take issue with the fact that armchair fans know nothing of the game. If you support Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc, you will pretty much watch an entire season of your club without leaving your home thanks to TV and internet. They will watch far more of their team than 95% of fans that are outside of the Premier Leagues elite.

One of the plastic Man U fans in my local has finally had enough of everyone constantly taking the piss out of him and now actually supports and watches Bristol r*vers, the piss taking is even worse now!

We can hardly call him a glory hunter anymore but luckily, for him, I gather he's bladdered before every game.

I would take issue with the fact that armchair fans know nothing of the game. If you support Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc, you will pretty much watch an entire season of your club without leaving your home thanks to TV and internet. They will watch far more of their team than 95% of fans that are outside of the Premier Leagues elite.

Having worked for companies with large work forces for years and spoken to a lot of armchair fans (and have quite a few as friends), my experience is that these people do not know about the game.

Perhaps I've been unlucky.

You don't really see the whole game on TV - just what the camera focusses on.

You might get a better view of specific incidents due to replays, close ups etc but you aren't viewing the whole pitch.

I wonder if they went through the same pain in Fergie's early days. Look how that turned out. Funny how short some United fans memories are.

This is true however in this day and age Moyes would never ever get the time Fergie did to get it right. He'll be there next season, they'll spend big in the summer, and if they underachieve again his job is untenable.

Ok.So when you get to work tomorrow morning and accidentally bump into every Man Utd fan you can find,what words of "encouragement"will you have for them just to add to their already heavy burden?I was thinking of something along the lines of"At least with a mid table finish you won't have to lower yourselves into competing in the Europa League" or maybe"Look on the bright side,at least you've got Wayne for another five years".

Manchester United could go bust and be relegated to our division. :cool:

Ah! Glory hunting armchair followers(I don't call them fans) ,I will not talk about football to them and tell them so,if they actually got off of their arses and went to watch their local team I'd have a bit of respect for them,I have nothing but indifference for their views on anything football related.

They don't even remember Andy Cole.

Hate armchair fans with their regurgitated opinions.

True United fans are giving Moyes time. The armchairs aren't cos they can't handle no glory.

Incredible hatred towards utd coming through everyones posts.

A few questions out of interest-

Will you give big spending City and Chelsea the same treatment if they have a bad year?

If you disagree with giving Moyes more time does this mean you aren't a true utd fan? and does this include the same for all clubs like bristol city, true fans should have given SOD, McInnes time?

Because of the standards Man Utd hit for the last 20 years of course fans will be uphappy with their season to date. Im pretty sure every fan in the country would be if there expectations were as utds are.   

Archived