IGNORED

East End Final Game ...

The Chaplain

We will need to accommodate some Crewe fans in the stand, but will get as many City fans in as we can. Any suggestions as to what supporters want to do to help make the day special will be gratefully received. There will be an open day during the following week for fans to come in and take photos, collect memorabilia etc.

..thats all good to hear.

Presume the DVD idea is a non-starter though?... thats a shame, I'm sure it wouldve been popular. 

Sounds like a task for NTTDS he could organise one I am sure. Where is he these days anyway?

John still goes to every game and phones 20p after most away games, but alas, his style didn't suit some on OTIB

BRING BACK NTTDS  :shutup:

• Admin

Agree with the post regarding getting the Wurzels along.

Not sure of the reason but on their website they are showing as unavailable for that date.

Reckon one of them is on holiday as they are not available from Sunday 20th April to Wednesday 30th April inclusive

Could we have a 'best of half time entertainment over the years" compilation?

Kicking off with various bands and cheerleader combos, introducing any number of retired ex players, followed by some of the cross bar challenge specials (win a halfords bike or dunk in the blackthorn being the stand out nominations), building to a finale featuring the police dog handling team take down a crim in a sumo suit and then displayng the half time scores via A-Z boards. Ahh the memories.

any others to squeeze into the 15 minutes?

Didn't we used to get some car dealership driving a few Austin Allegros, or similar, around the touchline?

Maybe Frank Voisey can pitch up with a few motors.

A few Erica Roe's appearing would go down well too, recognising a British sporting tradition from the good old days of the 70's/80's, & the imminant new era of rugby's arrival at the Gate. :w00t:  

(p.s. be a nice way to commemorate the Brazilian contribution to World football too! :cool2: ) 

Erica roe......heard she's a sag now.....gravity always wins....courtesy of thorm york

Somebody could put the half time scores of the other matches against the appropriate letter and I vaguely recall a man with an eagle on his arm sending it off to fly back to him (might have imagined it though).

More seriously how about for the half time draw getting 10 ticket holders on the pitch and eliminating them one by one like they do with the City Society draw?

Poison dart shooting umbrella?  Sniper?  Recreation of accident involving that bald bloke off Paul Daniels who claimed to be able to catch bullets in his mouth?

Would be nice if the club organised a few ex players to join us in the EE celebrations.

Perhaps we could get Ray Cashley to try to score a goal directly from his kick in the EE penalty area. Of course this would depend on a gale force wind blowing down the length of the ground as with the original goal.

Still rather hoping that Ashton Vale remains an option. But hey ho....

My suggestion for half-time entertainment would be a drive-by/formation dance by those light blue invalid carriages that used to park on the edge of the pitch.

When are the tickets going on sale? Several of the South Devon posse will be heading up for this one. Hope the Club realise this is going to be a big event with high demand that'll need a bit of management - not least in the ticketing department.

Poison dart shooting umbrella? Sniper? Recreation of accident involving that bald bloke off Paul Daniels who claimed to be able to catch bullets in his mouth?

All three of those were recreated on Bas Savage in that infamous moment against Yeovil....

There's 4000+ seats in the EE. Everyone will get one, well 4000 of us.

well what if everyone has 2 seats each? Then thats only 2000 seats available. It will be nice to have one, they will be pretty useless as I imagibe it will just be the red plastic bit but be good to keep away in the attic for future generations.

well what if everyone has 2 seats each? Then thats only 2000 seats available. It will be nice to have one, they will be pretty useless as I imagibe it will just be the red plastic bit but be good to keep away in the attic for future generations.

I'll find a use for it. I'm thinking of nailing it to the wall opposite my TV so I can pull the flap down and stand in front of it when I watch sports on the box.

Why doesn't everyone just not take 2?

I'll find a use for it. I'm thinking of nailing it to the wall opposite my TV so I can pull the flap down and stand in front of it when I watch sports on the box.

I was thinking maybe convert mine for use as a toilet seat? Lets face it those seats are used to seeing shit.

Archived