IGNORED

Current Squad

The squad we have is good enough if used correctly to go up. Now with a new manager and hopefully a new attacking policy, we will i think see the likes of Lita and Gillespie given a run out for more than 10 minutes. I think if the following side was played week in week out we would go up.

Phillips

Carey

Butler

Fortune

Hill

Murray

Doherty

Tinnion

Brown

Peacock/MCphee/stewart

Lita

Subs

Goodfellow

Wilkshire

Gillespie

Miller

Woodman

No Coles

for i think we will sell and take the money to clear debts we have

Guest XrAnGeX

wayne allisons tongues ?

Okay I see the link with Wayne Allison, ex-player and all. But when it comes to the 'tounges' bit i'm lost :(

Oh and referring to the topic subject, I definately feel we have a solid squad to take us up, providing the correct man management is used, which I'm sure it will ! ! !

If we sign Wellens who would he replace?
Tinman wont be playing much next year i dont imagine , he wouldnt really replace anyone apart from be a usefull adition to the squad , we have lost caskey so he could take his place i spose , but i would hope wellens would be used more than caskey.

Guest tommytank
we need a new center back a attacking right midfeilder and a striker
Whats up with Scotty as an attacking right midfielder myoudale?

Guest tommytank
i dont belive he will get better and he cant cross a ball well he can but he cant get it off the floor
Course he will, he was playing in the reserves at reading and has only had several starts for us since joining on deadline day.In the last few games he has shown some signs of his quality we all know he can produce. His fitness seem poorer to what we expect of scotty in his first couple of games but this has also improved in the short time since rejoining us.

Guest tommytank
Murray will get fitter for being left in the reserves and then replaced by Rouge did not help his fitness. He hopefully will hit double figures next season, if not always got Goodfellow in wings waiting.
Are you saying that because scotty was playing in the reserves his fitness should be 100%? Nothing compares to first team action and reserve football is played at a much slower pace.

think it was best to let him have 15 minute runouts, than let a half fit player on the park. Manager in my opinion was wrong to let him have any reserve games to improve fitness. As was seen in Cardiff he did not look on the pace and with a hard preseason to come should be fighting fit for this season.

Archived