IGNORED

U21 @qpr Today

redarmy1974

• Admin

Theres talk that the a couple of the u18s have been offered pro deals and they will step up next season Joe morrell, Jaime horgan and Marly Bishop  two of these have already been involved with the 21s this season already .

Whatever happened to Joe Morrell, after that ill fated appearance at Wycombe he has never been heard of since?

Guy on our site his son plays for the 18s says Joe Morrell and the spanish u18s coach do not get on and he wont play joe in his pref postion been a couple of bust ups involving the two of them

Who lnows best talented teenage footballer or international coach ?

In my opinion you play where your coach tells you to play .He's there to develop the player and the team.

If the player does n't like it tough titty .

Guy on our site his son plays for the 18s says Joe Morrell and the spanish u18s coach do not get on and he wont play joe in his pref postion been a couple of bust ups involving the two of them

Maybe the coach is trying to make Joe a better all round player by putting him in different positions? The experience he's gaining will be invaluable.

Let's be honest, throughout a players career, you'll never play in your favoured position all the time.

Maybe the coach is trying to make Joe a better all round player by putting him in different positions? The experience he's gaining will be invaluable.

Let's be honest, throughout a players career, you'll never play in your favoured position all the time.

From reading various things on here Joe Bryan was played all over the shop in the Under-18s, and he's reaped the rewards with his subsequent versatility. Very much agree.

Spoken to him. He trains with the first team on a daily basis and only occasionally plays for the u-18's. He's too good for the 18's and I'm sure is borderline pushing towards first team of which he will be involved more over the next 2 years I'm sure. At 16 to be playing regularly for the u-21's, we've got something special on our books

He's with the 21s because the Spanish guy does not want him around the 18s

It's true Morrell and Anton don't get on, but largely irrelevant now unless they promote Anton to the 21s...

As SOD said "Joe is a fantastic prospect, and he knows it!" Cocky kid, no issue with that as long as he's managed properly.

Spoken to him. He trains with the first team on a daily basis and only occasionally plays for the u-18's. He's too good for the 18's and I'm sure is borderline pushing towards first team of which he will be involved more over the next 2 years I'm sure. At 16 to be playing regularly for the u-21's, we've got something special on our books

Marvin Brown made his debut aged 16 and I last saw him a few years back working at the gym at Thornbury Leisure Centre!

It's true Morrell and Anton don't get on, but largely irrelevant now unless they promote Anton to the 21s...

As SOD said "Joe is a fantastic prospect, and he knows it!" Cocky kid, no issue with that as long as he's managed properly.

Marvin Brown made his debut aged 16 and I last saw him a few years back working at the gym at Thornbury Leisure Centre!

Wasn't he involved in a car crash which affectively ended any hopes of him being a decent footballer?

Archived