IGNORED

Using This Forum On An Iphone Is A Total Fracking Pain

Aizoon

If I'm in the middle of a post and I need to check a fact, like the ratio of hedgehog years to human, this bloody group logs me off and loses what I've just typed.

Can anything be done about this, or is this just one of the jokes provided by Apple for the amusement of its deluded customers?

If I'm in the middle of a post and I need to check a fact, like the ratio of hedgehog years to human, this bloody group logs me off and loses what I've just typed.

Can anything be done about this, or is this just one of the jokes provided by Apple for the amusement of its deluded customers?

Why don't you just try opening another window on Safari?

Edit Are you using the app! If so then I don't know!

Why don't you just try opening another window on Safari?

Edit Are you using the app! If so then I don't know!

Because some of the info I need isn't on the Internet, but on other apps. No, I'm not using the app - that really is total shite :grr:

Because some of the info I need isn't on the Internet, but on other apps. No, I'm not using the app - that really is total shite :grr:

beats me what you're even talking about, I use A tenner phone from argos and it beams me up to the Enterprise......problem is they knocked it down and its a load of flats now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

beats me what you're even talking about, I use A tenner phone from argos and it beams me up to the Enterprise......problem is they knocked it down and its a load of flats now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Enterprise? Wasn't that the pub just off East Street?

I'm using an iPhone, as I do 99% of the time for this forum. I have zero problems?

I can go off anywhere....... And continue with this post ;)

It must be something you haven't got set correctly in your settings??

It works ok for me. Are you sure that Horace hasn't had a nibble of your phone and messed it up?

I don't have a problem on my iPad doing what you are trying to do, eg write this and go and look elsewhere for info. But as you know Aizoon, if I don't write at least every 60 seconds whilst in the chatroom I get logged out. It's really annoying so I feel your pain. I've got 2 iPads, each with a slightly different software version and they both do it. I don't get this with my windows PC or android tablets or android phone.

I don't have a problem on my iPad doing what you are trying to do, eg write this and go and look elsewhere for info. But as you know Aizoon, if I don't write at least every 60 seconds whilst in the chatroom I get logged out. It's really annoying so I feel your pain. I've got 2 iPads, each with a slightly different software version and they both do it. I don't get this with my windows PC or android tablets or android phone.

TaaDaa!

Considering the fact you talk to an imaginary hedgehog I would say this is the least of your worries...

How can you say Horace is imaginary, when you can see him on my avatar? Don't you believe the evidence of your own eyes?

I'm sure it's an Apple feature, although Jobs only knows what it's for...

Don't know if this will help but if you go on safari at the bottom click on bookmark then at the bottom left corner click on the privacy so it's off then it shouldn't log you out until you log yourself out

By George! I do believe he's got it!

I KNEW it was a feature :grr:

Archived