IGNORED

Luke Chadwick

GrahamC

What a brilliant story.

Don't know if anyone saw this but he's a lifelong Cambridge United fan and having lost his place at MK Dons this season contacted them to say he's always wanted to play for his club and isn't worried about wages.

Started his first game for them last night and said it meant more to him than when he came on as a sub for Man U against Bayern Munich! Also that his missus buys him a Cambridge shirt for his birthday every year!

What a top bloke and clearly a real Cambridge fan.

What a brilliant story.

Don't know if anyone saw this but he's a lifelong Cambridge United fan and having lost his place at MK Dons this season contacted them to say he's always wanted to play for his club and isn't worried about wages.

Started his first game for them last night and said it meant more to him than when he came on as a sub for Man U against Bayern Munich! Also that his missus buys him a Cambridge shirt for his birthday every year!

What a top bloke and clearly a real Cambridge fan.

If I had an ounce of skill as a football and got to play for Man Utd against Barcelona, it wouldn't be nowhere near on a par as stepping out and playing for City at AG.

Fair play to him, a bit like Paul Scholes and his love for Oldham.

If I had an ounce of skill as a football and got to play for Man Utd against Barcelona, it wouldn't be nowhere near on a par as stepping out and playing for City at AG.

Fair play to him, a bit like Paul Scholes and his love for Oldham.

I remember Oldham fans getting a bit giddy about the prospect of Scholes playing for them when he retired from United. They thought they could tempt him out of retirement for a season at Boundary Park... SAF got in there first :clapping:

Archived