IGNORED

Goals Conceded Per Game Since Basso Left

where's the joy

since basso left we have shipped too many goals.

can anyone kindly advise how many in each season and average that to a per game amount

it should show that we need to score more than 2 per match

so SC only has one problem

how do we set up to score 3 goals each week.

if anyone can answer that too and quietly tip SC off we might make some progress next year.

of course if we could stop shipping goals as well that might get us promotion, but i would settle for the first part

can anyone kindly advise how many in each season and average that to a per game amount

if anyone can answer that too and quietly tip SC off we might make some progress next year.

of course if we could stop shipping goals as well that might get us promotion, but i would settle for the first part

We already know how **** we were/are, conceding at least 2 goals most games during Millen's, Mcinnes' & O'Driscoll's reign. It's our defensive ability as an entire team that falls short and its not just the keeper and our back four/three/five.

We are previleged to have a talent like Jay... but... the manager needs to know when it aint happening for him on the day and know when to take him off as we've many other different options available from the bench now.

Make jet run about more

HoHoHo! Obviously your comedic talent knows no bounds. (Possibly unlike your football knowledge? ) Just a thought......

Hay you got to laugh at it though, on days when we suck, its all JETs fault so it must be the answer O:-)

Its all gone downhill since Mike Gibson in my opinion

Archived