IGNORED

Williams Stand And A Ht Beer

chivers_bcfc

As the Ee is closing and the atyeo is outta bounds I'm left with the choice of the Williams or dolman next season now Wat is the crack with getting a beer at half time in the williams?

3 lions legends bar but you may need to sort a pass out for there??? can someone confirm?, and it was said from the East end meeting the current EE Natch bar could be moved over to the Williams area plus they do serve beer in the kiosks, more choice than the EE.

All the bars should be open to non season ticket holders as well.

The 3 Lions Legends Bar only has a limit of around 60 - 70 people, IIRC it is 1st come, 1st served.

When it is full, it can take you all HT (& longer) to get served. :(

The 3 Lions Legends Bar only has a limit of around 60 - 70 people, IIRC it is 1st come, 1st served.

When it is full, it can take you all HT (& longer) to get served. :(

I just think of the amount of people that drink in pubs around the ground we should be getting these people to drink in the ground hence making more money.

I just think of the amount of people that drink in pubs around the ground we should be getting these people to drink in the ground hence making more money.

I agree but at the moment, there is only the DEH that is big enough to cater for them.

The New Williams will have massive concourses with bars etc, etc and we will also have the big Wedlocks bar.

Those 2 things could drag some fans from the pubs and make the club more dosh but some will always head to the pub first.

Archived