IGNORED

Last Time We Did A 5 Nil At Ashton Gate?

southvillekiddy

Aug 2003, maybe about the 10th I think. Brothers wedding that day, stinking hot it was as well. Phone kept going off every 10 mins with score updates!!!

Think that was the day that all 3 of our 'Lee's' scored. Boiling hot yes, watched the football then walked over to Ashton Court to watch the Balloon Nightglow. What a day, really thought it was going to be our season. Thought it was 4 we scored not 5 though?

Aug 2003, maybe about the 10th I think. Brothers wedding that day, stinking hot it was as well. Phone kept going off every 10 mins with score updates!!!

That's the one.

Dehydrated fainters were being carried out all over the ground, at least 10 that I remember.

Lee Miller looked quite a player that day, fair smacked his goal into the Atyeo net.

We hammered Gillingham 6-0 a few years back. Mark Mcgammon was leading the attack!

My cousin took his 2 young girls to that for their first game. I think we scored early and the crowd noise made the youngest burst into tears - which she did for the other 5 goals! Don't think she's been back, bless her.

That was the one, took my nephew to his first game, only 4, and he loved it! Bus back was a bit warm though!

Boxing day 1978 that was. Just a few years ago! :D

Jesus! Just off down to the Docs for a senility test!! Seriously though I don't think it was that one so I probably have the wrong opposition. I do remember one in the 90's when Fulham had "fatty" Stannard in goal and it should have been about 12! I think he saved about three possible own goals as well. :). It might have been 5-1 though........

Archived