IGNORED

Sammy's 20 Goals

southvillekiddy

Dear Sammy,

I've had a pop or 2 at you in the past but you have been outstanding in the last 10 or so games. I apologise from the bottom of my heart. Thankyou for being a great captain and leading us out of the **it, as well as being current top scorer in the League.

I will understand if you want to move on next season, but please consider staying with us and also please get JET to do the same.

Yours sincerely

Southville Kiddy

COYR 

Dear Sammy,

I've had a pop or 2 at you in the past but you have been outstanding in the last 10 or so games. I apologise from the bottom of my heart. Thankyou for being a great captain and leading us out of the **it, as well as being current top scorer in the League.

I will understand if you want to move on next season, but please consider staying with us and also please get JET to do the same.

Yours sincerely

Southville Kiddy

COYR

I was very critical of his finishing earlier in the season but still stand by that. He didn't look as hungry under SOD either. Perhaps disheartened by such poor service?

SC deserves a huge mention. He has rejuvenated Baldock and the way we are playing and stretching teams is ideal for him at the moment. Baldock looks a totally different player and long may it continue. He took his two goals very well tonight and earlier in the season would perhaps have snatched at them. I wouldn't bet against him getting at least 25 with the form he's in.

I was very critical of his finishing earlier in the season but still stand by that. He didn't look as hungry under SOD either. Perhaps disheartened by such poor service?

SC deserves a huge mention. He has rejuvenated Baldock and the way we are playing and stretching teams is ideal for him at the moment. Baldock looks a totally different player and long may it continue. He took his two goals very well tonight and earlier in the season would perhaps have snatched at them. I wouldn't bet against him getting at least 25 with the form he's in.

agree with all you say....but did anyone look hungry under o'driscoll!? What dark days they were

agree with all you say....but did anyone look hungry under o'driscoll!? What dark days they were

Archived