IGNORED

Free - To A Good Home

glynriley

yea 10,000 in eastend get it right either way no one owned up pathetic like 10yr old at schoool

The ratio of forum members to Eastenders is still the same though. I thought this was a thread about people getting annoyed at you again. If someone actually pinched your sticks that's a real shame on BCFC

Awww give him his drumstick back, someone, he's only a kid.

Notterz: I don't sit in the EE and have no strong feelings about the drumming. The reaction here though suggests it isn't very popular. Maybe more practice away from the Gate would be the thing?

Awww give him his drumstick back, someone, he's only a kid.

Notterz: I don't sit in the EE and have no strong feelings about the drumming. The reaction here though suggests it isn't very popular. Maybe more practice away from the Gate would be the thing?

kid :laugh: more like you lot are the kids its a joke. its a minority there not only supporters wouldnt do  it didnt get more fans saying its good. o well

kid :laugh: more like you lot are the kids its a joke. its a minority there not only supporters wouldnt do  it didnt get more fans saying its good. o well

i meant it in the sense of a young supporter - judging by that picture - a "kid" to a relative oldster like me.

Anyway, hope you get yer stick back. I have to admit the OP did give me a chuckle though.

Archived