IGNORED

And To Top Off A Perfect Evening - El-Abd's Suspension Is Now Up!

cityexile

Just saying!

In fairness to the lad, he is here for a while, and I hope he does settle down to become a real asset.

I am reminded of Napolean saying 'give me lucky Generals' and wonder if SC gets his fair share. It seemed come hell or high water he was going to play Flint and El, even if he had to play others out of position to accommodate.

Now in complete fairness, both of those players played there part in turning results around, and I still like the cut of Flint's gib, who gives always 100%.

Two clean sheets at home? Surely he is now on the bench for the next few games? SC 'lucky' how it turned out?

Don't think Cotterill turning us around has anything to do with luck.

20 games and how many points?

It was by no means a dig at all at SC. I think in all walks of life you actually need a little now and again, and its true you make your own luck of course over the number of games he has been here.

I was addressing the much more narrow one that rejigging the back line was forced on him somewhat, and whether that has turned out to be a bit of luck.

Which we were certainly due!

It was by no means a dig at all at SC. I think in all walks of life you actually need a little now and again, and its true you make your own luck of course over the number of games he has been here.

I was addressing the much more narrow one that rejigging the back line was forced on him somewhat, and whether that has turned out to be a bit of luck.

it wasnt really a re-jigging tho was it.we simply went back to the 3 in the middle with 2 wingbacks which seems to work well for us.perhaps other teams dont set up like this and get caught out but i feel we should stick with it in league one,dont fix what aint broke and leave adam up failand training

Archived