IGNORED

Martin Paterson

Red white and red

its unreal as he is similar to baldock but with a better first touch. As we now have him and baldock buzzing around the pitch causing trouble, it allows jet to move into space in the middle of the park. I think all three complement each other really well.

Question is, can we hold on to JET and baldock and purchase paterson in the summer to keep this going? Lets hope

Paterson has already made noises about being here, Baldock seems happy and MK Dons have tried to tap him up a few times and he's told them he's happy here, the only one I'm really conserned about leaving would be leaving is JeT

Paterson has already made noises about being here, Baldock seems happy and MK Dons have tried to tap him up a few times and he's told them he's happy here, the only one I'm really conserned about leaving would be leaving is JeT

agree to a point on baldock think though if a decent championship team stumped up the cash he'll be off!

• Admin

agree to a point on baldock think though if a decent championship team stumped up the cash he'll be off!

not sure why he would want to, if he and his family are settled in the area (and will assume they are, otherwise he would have joined MK), clearly enjoying being here - not a chance he is going anywhere this summer

Jet said on Player last night that he enjoys playing regular football here, playing regularly is the key for him, big fish in a small pond, might not get there if he steps up a league, I think we'll see him here next year.

Our problem all year has been keeping clean sheets, if we can do that a bit more next year we'll be rocking whoever we have up front.

Jet said on Player last night that he enjoys playing regular football here, playing regularly is the key for him, big fish in a small pond, might not get there if he steps up a league, I think we'll see him here next year.

Our problem all year has been keeping clean sheets, if we can do that a bit more next year we'll be rocking whoever we have up front.

The side last night looked solid to me, the experience of nos at the back and Elliot in the middle of the park along with maturing youngsters (Williams/Burns) could make for an interesting 2014/2015 season.

Of course if we go down... :D

Archived