IGNORED

Decision Made

Go Junior GO

Having given it a lot of thought I have decided to become a more modern football fan after this season ends, 

Me and my dad our going in the eastend for the crewe game but after that im looking for a comfortable and relaxing view from one of our new stands in the future.

Forgive me for not knowing all the plans but does anyone know whats happening with the williams stand next season.

Also want to say that last night made me proud to be a city fan and Im hoping that this could be the start of the club moving forward again

My season ticket is at the back of Block C in the Dolman but when I take either kids, partner or both with me we go in the Williams (language can be a bit ripe in parts of the Dolman). We tend to go to the back towards the East End on the wooden seats, if you avoid the pillars I think it is a much better view to be fair, just lacks a bit of atmosphere. So long term, the Dolman, but if you want a more genteel experience there is nothing wrong with the view from the Williams.

As far as I know the Williams doesn't get bashed about until the end of next season?

My season ticket is at the back of Block C in the Dolman but when I take either kids, partner or both with me we go in the Williams (language can be a bit ripe in parts of the Dolman). We tend to go to the back towards the East End on the wooden seats, if you avoid the pillars I think it is a much better view to be fair, just lacks a bit of atmosphere. So long term, the Dolman, but if you want a more genteel experience there is nothing wrong with the view from the Williams.

As far as I know the Williams doesn't get bashed about until the end of next season?

All five?

Archived