IGNORED

Rotherham Predications

old_eastender

Going to be a tough game, that will really test whether we now have a team capable of competing at the top end of the table... but as long as El Bad not recalled to starting 11, I'm going for 1-2 City win. If El Bad is recalled 3-2 Rotherham win.

Would be pleased if we get a point and keep unbeaten run going though.

Watched Rotherham at the gate, tightly compacted and a well drilled side, with pretty much a midfield full of goal scores...

Against ours newly put together back line of beast modes? I fancy another City clean sheet. But for me...

Score draw.

Clean sheet or score draw?

Really think City can take all 3 points as long as they take the game to Rotherham and defend as a unit as they did Tuesday night. With the introduction of Paterson our front three look unplayable. It should be some game and Rotherham are in a rich vein of form too but I cant see anything other than another impressive performance/win. I'll go 3-1 to City.

I'm feeling a 1-3 win, we seem to be able to put a decent performance against top the table teams & going in on a great 5-0 smashing of the Vale should give us the confidence to pull off a another great result against another promotion chasing team. COYR.

I'm feeling a 1-3 win, we seem to be able to put a decent performance against top the table teams & going in on a great 5-0 smashing of the Vale should give us the confidence to pull off a another great result against another promotion chasing team. COYR.

So far 3 of us have gone for 3-1. The odds are currently 40/1 that score !

Archived