IGNORED

D.l Out ?

timothy bird

Just been told by a very good source that our supporters liason officer David lyold is in a advanced stage of talks with Bristol rivers afc to take over as their CEO, with his main task being to lead their move to the uwe. now may I say, I know I have crossed swords with David in the past, but I have also been the first to applaud his work for our supporters, Good luck in your new career David, you'll be sadly missed !

Just been told by a very good source that our supporters liason officer David lyold is in a advanced stage of talks with Bristol rivers afc to take over as their CEO, with his main task being to lead their move to the uwe. now may I say, I know I have crossed swords with David in the past, but I have also been the first to applaud his work for our supporters, Good luck in your new career David, you'll be sadly missed !

Let it go Tim ,they're way too smart to fall for any April Fool's joke .

Or are they ?

• Admin

Just read that on the Evil Post site http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-David-Lloyd-New-CEO-/story-20883546-detail/story.html

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You haven't "crossed swords" with him. You would actually have to come out from behind your keyboard and meet him face to face to do that and actually dicuss any issues that you have with the club in a meaningful and productive way.

Archived