IGNORED

Yesterday's Highlights

Super

Looking at Barnets miss again, I'm convinced if he gets it on target it'll be blocked

I couldn't make it yesterday due to feeling sh1t with manflu but Barnetts miss wasn't as bad as what I was expecting from what people had said.

I agree with you, on target it probably would've been blocked. Tbf though, he should've got it on target from 12 yards out .

i think its a bit harsh blaming jet for their goal,ball hit him or seemed to,rather than him lose out trying to dribble it?

He tried coming away with the ball but played it back to Preston. As he was doing this I was willing him to welly it into touch - I don't think that sort of thing enters his mind though.

Looking at Barnets miss again, I'm convinced if he gets it on target it'll be blocked

It may well have been, or got deflected in. I'm still trying to rationalize why he hit it so hard. Anyway I'll let him have that seeing he'd only been on the pitch a short time.

I couldn't make it yesterday due to feeling sh1t with manflu but Barnetts miss wasn't as bad as what I was expecting from what people had said.

I agree with you, on target it probably would've been blocked. Tbf though, he should've got it on target from 12 yards out .

I always make a point, home and away, of watching our players warming up with some shooting practice, it is dire, rarely do anything of them get it on target and more often than not it goes way over - so Barnett's swing and a miss on Saturday was about par for the course.

Is this League One standard or just our lot?

Archived