IGNORED

Should Kids Be Allowed In Free

crusader

This is an excellent idea, invite all secondary schools to compete in Inter Bristol (and surrounding areas) cup competition. The match lasts ten minutes at half time, no keepers allowed to ensure goals and sudden death Penalties if level. 16 schools = 8 ties, 4 ties for quarters, 2 for semi then 1 for final, take out the night matches and that pretty much covers the season. The schools that are competing each time get 50 comps each. So you get decent half time entertainment, the Desso pitch can handle it, kids all over Bristol get a chance to play at Ashton Gate and we convert lots of new fans - WIN WIN WIN or.....win a telly comp!

Sod it, let Currys sponsor it and the winning school get a flat screen or PC as well as the cup.

There are 21 secondary schools in the Bristol area, and you'd probably have to do boys and girls games for equality reasons.

Added to that the 80 ish primary schools, who would all bring paying accompanying adults with them. I think one game a year would be better, and do 7 a side to increase the chance of goals.  

This is an excellent idea, invite all secondary schools to compete in Inter Bristol (and surrounding areas) cup competition. The match lasts ten minutes at half time, no keepers allowed to ensure goals and sudden death Penalties if level. 16 schools = 8 ties, 4 ties for quarters, 2 for semi then 1 for final, take out the night matches and that pretty much covers the season. The schools that are competing each time get 50 comps each. So you get decent half time entertainment, the Desso pitch can handle it, kids all over Bristol get a chance to play at Ashton Gate and we convert lots of new fans - WIN WIN WIN or.....win a telly comp!

Sod it, let Currys sponsor it and the winning school get a flat screen or PC as well as the cup.

This already happens, it's called the Woodcock Shield

There are 21 secondary schools in the Bristol area, and you'd probably have to do boys and girls games for equality reasons.

Added to that the 80 ish primary schools, who would all bring paying accompanying adults with them. I think one game a year would be better, and do 7 a side to increase the chance of goals.

Not all schools would want to take part. I think the crowd would engage as well, for example Hengrove v Bedminster down would see lots of the crowd supporting one or the other.

Not all schools would want to take part. I think the crowd would engage as well, for example Hengrove v Bedminster down would see lots of the crowd supporting one or the other.

I think if your a PE teacher and BCFC offer your school team to play in front of 10,000 or more people, both they and the school team would surely jump at the chance

Everybody should be allowed in free but pay to get out.

We could pay what we thought was the just amount according to the performance on the pitch.

Just an ideal.

This is brilliant! It could also be on a sliding scale. The longer you stay when the match is poor, the less you pay.

On the subject of children being allowed in free, I think there is one major problem. Based on some of the matches this season the club could be charged with encouraging child abuse.

Archived