IGNORED

West Ham To Beat Liverpool?....game On !

Mr Mosquito

Depends what view the Ref had?

I expect you me and others saw it was a clear foul.............. Once we had seen a close up replay!

If he didn't have a great view he should of listened to the linesman.

If he didn't have a great view he should of listened to the linesman.

He did listen to the linesman,perhaps the linesman wasn't totally sure,perhaps he hasn't got x ray vision either!

To see everything going on in the penalty area you would need 4 pairs of eyes.

Some decisions you get some you don't,it's been the same for 100+ years.

He did listen to the linesman,perhaps the linesman wasn't totally sure,perhaps he hasn't got x ray vision either!

To see everything going on in the penalty area you would need 4 pairs of eyes.

Some decisions you get some you don't,it's been the same for 100+ years.

Doubt of the Lino would flag if he wasn't sure.

To a degree, I still maintain if the first pen is given then it's a red card as well.

As discussed to death the other week, handball for a red card needs denial of a goal or a goal-scoring opportunity, which was not the case here.  Handball itself does not result in a yellow, presumably the defender was carded for unsporting behaviour, being deliberate handball deny the opponent possession.

As discussed to death the other week, handball for a red card needs denial of a goal or a goal-scoring opportunity, which was not the case here. Handball itself does not result in a yellow, presumably the defender was carded for unsporting behaviour, being deliberate handball deny the opponent possession.

Suarez had put it past the defender and was going to have a clear shot on goal. How is that not a clear opportunity ?

Suarez had put it past the defender and was going to have a clear shot on goal. How is that not a clear opportunity ?

Just seen it again and you are spot on.

I watched it again too:  I thought there was another defender back covering, but clearly I was mistaken:  on that basis, it is hard to argue not a red.

It's the Klinsmann Syndrome. Suarez has cheated so often that refs give the defender the benefit of even the most marginal doubt. Some would call it Karma...

His two efforts that hit the bar yesterday were stunning especially the second one. Player of the season by an absolute mile.

Only Hazard springs to mind as an alternate, but I think Suarez has done enough to be deserving it.

Hazard is a great player, but his form of late has dipped. I would give young player to Luke Shaw.

Archived