IGNORED

Lost Wallet

Keepers Ball

• Admin

Wallet found

Some bloke brought it to my house...found it by Pet plus in East Street..Ive been nowhere near the place.

I have a feeling I was pick-pocketed in the City shop.

Anyway fair play to the bloke in question

Out of interest, what was missing from your wallet?

Saying you were pick pocketed in the City Shop is quite a bold statement, considering you previously said you had your wallet in the Dolman stand checking your betting slip

I checked it whilst practically being the last person in the Dolman. I wanted to video the ground empty.

I then went into the club shop.

I just have a feeling someone helped themselves. It was pretty busy in there. opportunist and all that

Thankfully nothing went missing as there was no cash and cards these days are useless.

I can only assume it became worthless and discarded

I checked it whilst practically being the last person in the Dolman. I wanted to video the ground empty.

I then went into the club shop.

I just have a feeling someone helped themselves. It was pretty busy in there. opportunist and all that

Thankfully nothing went missing as there was no cash and cards these days are useless.

I can only assume it became worthless and discarded

It does sound like a pick pocket if what you say is true and you were one of very few left in the ground. The chances of you dropping it and someone picking it up are slim

Archived