IGNORED

Worst Pen Ever?

Super

Thinking about pens. Anybody remember some of our poor efforts or misses. I go back to Tony Fords pen against Spurs in the F A cup. The game also saw Dave Mckay sent off then city players helped him stay on the pitch, Jimmy Greaves scoring twice, missed 20 mins of 1st half coach stuck in traffic. All this but a great day

Thinking about pens. Anybody remember some of our poor efforts or misses. I go back to Tony Fords pen against Spurs in the F A cup. The game also saw Dave Mckay sent off then city players helped him stay on the pitch, Jimmy Greaves scoring twice, missed 20 mins of 1st half coach stuck in traffic. All this but a great day

I was there too. What a useless player that Greaves was! He never tackled back once :(

I was there too. What a useless player that Greaves was! He never tackled back once :(

Useless, lazy bu66er who never tackled back - can't see why managers picked him :)

With having family from Austria and a family member with a season ticket whenever I go over to austria I watch red bull Salzburg play they have many class acts within the team such as Kevin kampl sadio mane and Alan and soriano up front so they pretty much dominate the league but that was a terrible pen

They had the lad Marc Janko we were linked with many moons back didn't they? Now has 17 in 38 for Austria & briefly played for Porto...

Yes very good saw him play in 2010 before he left to join fc twente in summer scored 75 goals in 108 games for them his total career goals is something like 126 goals in 237 games which is very good even though he hadn't played in top leagues

Archived