IGNORED

Why Are We Not Playing On Good Friday?

Show Me The Money!

Sorry if this has been asked already but does anybody know why our game with Notts County is on the Saturday and not on Good Friday?

Seems unfair as we then have to play again on Easter Monday giving Stevenage an extra days rest.

you alright Gareth?

I've been told when the NIMBYS heard there was going to be some extra traffic on Good Friday, not to mention the consumption of alcoholic beverages, and possibly the use of swear words, they held a protest and it got switched to Saturday  :fear:

I've been told when the NIMBYS heard there was going to be some extra traffic on Good Friday, not to mention the consumption of alcoholic beverages, and possibly the use of swear words, they held a protest and it got switched to Saturday :fear:

I've warned you before about joking on serious matters :nono:

Why don't we play Thursday then? I'm sure it has been Thursday games over easter time the last few seasons (Ipswich v Norwich). Second season PL don't play on Easter Monday making room for Sunday games (3 PL games coming up) Probably FL have encouraged to more Easter Friday games. It was only recently Blades v Boro was changed to a late Friday night k.o. and we lost out. On the toes..  

Archived