IGNORED

Clubs To Remember Hillsborough And Heysel Victims At The Same Time

where's the joy

• Admin

Are you sure ?

All I have seen is that this weekend being the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough, which is why the kick off's this weekend are all delayed by 7 minutes.

You are clearly adept at "copy and pasting", I think that you need to look into the Hillsborough disaster a bit more, that way I think you may correct your line:

then you understand why we have seats.

Two completely different disasters, two different causes!

What relevance is Heysel ? Why not Valley Parade or Ibrox, both equally horrific?

Self pity city. Always the victims. Really grinds on me how hard done by they always seem to be.

Perfect tag line.

Self pity city. Sums Liverpool up well.

Nearly as good as the line from Twin Towns about Swansea. "Swansea.. A pretty, shitty, City"

the point is that liverpool morn their own but do not acknowledge their part in the death of many juventus supporters

It's a well known fact there were fans from other English clubs at that game.

oh and they were responsible for charging at italians in liver pools name?

i am truly sad about hillsborough because the head police officer froze on the day and so many people died. its the police's fault

i am equally sad that so many juventus fans and an irishman were killed by attacks from 'fans of liverpool'

Weak excuse for going years and years without even apologising let along cooperating.

But it wasn't their fault it never is. They are always the victims.... Period. Be it the fans of Liverpool or Liverpudlians in general. Everyone one of them I know, apart from one has a woe is me attitude. I reckon it must get beaten into them at a young age.

A few very tactless comments in here. In fact, stereotyping all Scousers because of that incident is a fairly pathetic thing to do, if you ask me.

Hillsborough, Valley Parade, Heysel, the Ibrox Disaster- these are all individual events that should solely be remembered for the horrifying disasters that they were, and all those who sadly died should be given utmost respect.

I think it's a nice touch, making games start seven minutes later this weekend. 25 years on and the 96 poor souls that passed that day should always be remembered. After all, they were only there to watch a game of football, something we all share a love for.

A few very tactless comments in here. In fact, stereotyping all Scousers because of that incident is a fairly pathetic thing to do, if you ask me.

Hillsborough, Valley Parade, Heysel, the Ibrox Disaster- these are all individual events that should solely be remembered for the horrifying disasters that they were, and all those who sadly died should be given utmost respect.

I think it's a nice touch, making games start seven minutes later this weekend. 25 years on and the 96 poor souls that passed that day should always be remembered. After all, they were only there to watch a game of football, something we all share a love for.

No one is debating that as it could sadly happen to anyone. The thing that annoys people is Liverpool fans crying for justice when it's them (deserved justice I may add) but when other disasters happened which they had a part in nothing is said

People view this in different ways

Archived