IGNORED

Selling Strategy?

fishy

Most clubs seem to find a new owner once they have a new stadium in place.  Look at Man City and I suspect West Ham once they move, what do you think the chances are of SL selling off his assets once the new stadium is build.  Is city even a big enough proposition?  Just wondered.

fair enough.  I was just thinking about clubs that could and should have new owners in for them as they would be a good proposition.  New ground, good catchment etc and figured city might come under that.

Are you saying we should have a new owner? Why exactly? Do we need a Vincent Tan, Tony Fernandes or even a Glazier type at the helm.

Of all the owners can anybody name any good ones, all fans have ago at their board/owner?

I say lets be thankful for what we have, light at the end of the tunnel now ,new ground development, team climbing the table etc.

That kind of positive outlook isn't allowed on otib :P

Of all the owners can anybody name any good ones, all fans have ago at their board/owner?

I say lets be thankful for what we have, light at the end of the tunnel now ,new ground development, team climbing the table etc.

'climbing the table'could be said to be putting a coat of gloss on...sorry,for that reason I'm out.

Archived