IGNORED

F A Cup Semi Final

glynriley

Up Here in yhe club gold seat s or something. It's hilarious the fans are pathetic, got told off for starting on tory dad next to me who said to his friend during the minutes silence 'why don't these jack Bower types give it up, they brought it ob themselved'. Horrible experience. Hated Wembley when we were there (except for the silver spoons) and hate it now.

I like and respect Arsenal and Wenger's philosophy. However I find it unbelievable that he still refuses to buy any players. I understand not wanting to be ripped off and wanting value for money but they don't have enough fire power!

It is utter madness that Giroud and Sanogo are there only centre forward options. Why he didn't sign a forward in January I'll never know!

I like and respect Arsenal and Wenger's philosophy. However I find it unbelievable that he still refuses to buy any players. I understand not wanting to be ripped off and wanting value for money but they don't have enough fire power!

It is utter madness that Giroud and Sanogo are there only centre forward options. Why he didn't sign a forward in January I'll never know!

He should of got one before that. Trouble was he was convinced he was going to get Suarez and didn't look at other targets.

Doesn't roll off the tounge like Henry and Bergkamp, does it!!

Centre half bails them out.

Archived