IGNORED

Was Not My First Choive But Fair Bloody Play Sc

coxyboy

As said was not my first choice at all, but what a manager this guy is. Stats below in all competitions , what do we think.

ODriss                                   Cotts

P23  W5  D9  L9                    P25  W10  D7  L8

Think we are safe now so lest get behind the boys and start again next season, COYR

It was never really rocket science.......we mostly had the correct players, it was a question of instilling confidence and organisation..and adding some experience in the middle and at the back.  He has done what any competent and able football coach should have achieved with what was at his disposal.  Just shows what a lame manager SOD was.  But considering I thought the appointment was wrong at the time...........a very big hats off to SC, who has proved to all doubters &  critics that he is a real football manager who has more than earned his wages.

We had the right players. We always did.

Week after week my old man and I would like at the sides, and Wolves and potentially Peteborough aside, on paper every time we had the better team.

It was the last idiot. The tactics were wrong, the formations were wrong and it was just horrendous.

SC has shown the difference in having a half decent manager in charge.

Archived