IGNORED

Liverpool V Man City

Bristol Rob

Great game to watch.

Liverpool fantastic first half. City showed why they are champions, and in my view are unlucky to lose in the end, but somehow, someway, Liverpool found a way.

Tons of talking points.

Now Liverpool Chelsea also takes on epic proportions.

Steve G looks like he has won the title!

Suarez should of been sent off. How did the lino miss that blatant dive..

Skirtel punches the ball in the last minute

Seems like the luck is truly with Liverpool this year, I sure do hope they win it

Lets be honest how much luck have United had over the years with dodgy pens.

In every walk of life.

Bankers, Stock Brokers, Politicians..........

indeed my friend, I don't blame the players at all it's the gutless referees and the money grabbing football administrators that are too blame for allowing football to become a game for cheats.

My particular favourite is put your hands on a player anywhere on the pitch, it's an instant foul, but wrestling and indecent assault at every free kick and corner is ok.

Could it be Everton will win the league for Liverpool.

Man City have a truly awful record at Goodison.

Chelsea also have a 2 leg CL Semi either side of the Liverpool game. You have to see Liverpool as favourites at the moment.

Man City have a truly awful record at Goodison.

Chelsea also have a 2 leg CL Semi either side of the Liverpool game. You have to see Liverpool as favourites at the moment.

Both have to go to Palace which as Chelsea found out wont be easy.

indeed my friend, I don't blame the players at all it's the gutless referees and the money grabbing football administrators that are too blame for allowing football to become a game for cheats.

My particular favourite is put your hands on a player anywhere on the pitch, it's an instant foul, but wrestling and indecent assault at every free kick and corner is ok.

Bang on EMB.

I hate cheating in the game, Suarez and Skrtel have to be two of the biggest in the premier league right now. But the gutless FA have allowed it to fester and it is now part and parcel of winning matches. It wont change.

Everybody knows Skrtel pulls shirts, has arms around players at corners but the refs let it continue. Suarez dives all the time but hardly gets a booking. The refs need the direction from the powers that be, to book when they see it going on.

Bang on EMB.

I hate cheating in the game, Suarez and Skrtel have to be two of the biggest in the premier league right now. But the gutless FA have allowed it to fester and it is now part and parcel of winning matches. It wont change.

Everybody knows Skrtel pulls shirts, has arms around players at corners but the refs let it continue. Suarez dives all the time but hardly gets a booking. The refs need the direction from the powers that be, to book when they see it going on.

Anyway, Liverpool are different to any of the other top teams, they place at pace, the others are far too continental in their build up IMO. But Liverpool do run out of steam about the hour mark. Neither of these 2 teams in their present incarnation will make an impact on the champions league next season, simply not good enough, Chelsea will carry that mantle again especially if they find a couple of strikers.

Great game to watch.

Liverpool fantastic first half. City showed why they are champions, and in my view are unlucky to lose in the end, but somehow, someway, Liverpool found a way.

Tons of talking points.

Now Liverpool Chelsea also takes on epic proportions.

Steve G looks like he has won the title!

.........lets have a chat about Citeh being champions.......

Archived