IGNORED

Tins Assistant

Desso

:) ITV gave the impression lunchtime that they knew that Keith Millen will be our new No 2. Oh dear!
Do you have any insight into his coaching skills or are you basing your opinion on your views on him when he was a player? :(

I suppose we have to give him a chance but he certainly wasn't the best centre half we've had

Obviously Tins gets on with him OK so hopefully they will be good together but..................!

Guest northsomersetred

Gives the impression that Tony Fawthrop is getting the job on www.thisisbristol.co.uk......

"Speculation is growing that City's Academy boss Tony Fawthrop could be installed as Tinnion's No 2 in the coming weeks. Tinnion confirmed: "My assistant will be someone who is already within the club and has done a good job here. I have every faith and hopefully we can tie things up when I get back from holiday."

Based on the fact that the person is already within the club and that realistically narrows it down to Millen, Taylor or Fawthrop, I am hoping for Fawthrop purely due to experience. We can't have the blind leading the blind!

Barlow would also be a good choice, but he will no doubt leave either when he is sacked or resigns. Presumably the club are waiting for Danny to get another job and take Barlow with him to avoid paying him off.

Archived