IGNORED

Williams 'singing Section' Next Season

BristolGFXCity

Away fans like to stand,hope they will not be tolerated standing either then

The loophole here is that away fans only visit once, occasionally twice, a season so it is not considered 'persistent' standing.

Think the Williams is a fair negotiation for the current EE inhabitors, tbh.  The rake is a lot lower than the Dolman so standing is deemed safer.  It's all a nonsense anyway, the authorities shat themselves after the events at Hillsborough 25 years ago and went completely over the top.  Nothing inherently unsafe about standing at a football match according to the bloke who's recommendations they took as gospel.  Tbf, that is all beyond City's control.

As for the age old debate of the atmosphere at AG - you can't hear us/we can't hear you; depending on where you are, condensity of the crowd, the differing heights and the disconnection of the stands makes for strange and varied acoustics.  I'm hoping that the refurbishment will have a positive effect on atmosphere, fact we've got an ever-increasing average age of attendee is the main problem though.  

Me and 4 others will be going in the singing/standing section, I think most who have st's this year will to be fair so the tickets will be snapped up quick! No reason why the atmosphere cant be decent, before we go back to a brand spanking new ee for the following year.

Archived