IGNORED

Acid Techno

Rinkadink

Since the Easton CC and Depot stopped doing nights like Acidic and Homegrown years ago, it seems to have died a death in Bristol. Living outside the city it's a bastard to find out what's on, does anyone know where the decent techno action is these days? Hope to get a night in before the summer break.

I'd settle for Psytrance that isn't Tribe of Frog too. Anyone else in my boat?

Since the Easton CC and Depot stopped doing nights like Acidic and Homegrown years ago, it seems to have died a death in Bristol. Living outside the city it's a bastard to find out what's on, does anyone know where the decent techno action is these days? Hope to get a night in before the summer break.

I'd settle for Psytrance that isn't Tribe of Frog too. Anyone else in my boat?

Planet shroom and Stompwood do nights in Bristol but they are only now and again. Planet shroom are doing a local festival soon for a very good prIce. It should be worth checking out.

Both nights are really good.

As for acid techno, the keep Bristol Techno night plays some but they haven't had one for a while. I'm more into the minimal, dark and industrial sound but I do love Acid too. Just not a lot of it about at the moment from what I can see.

Archived