IGNORED

Eastend

BUTOR

Tbf netters were the only ones giving it some. I know we like to belittle out yoof but they showed up the older lot today.

Hope the carnival atmosphere in the EE next week it the complete opposite of today otherwise I fear it might fiZle out into a damp squib

Hopefully not! It appears that we will have much more in there than today so hopefully there won't be the big gap between the "netters" and others. Also, I can imagine Crewe will probably bring a fair few (by their standards) for what is a key match for them as well.

Tbf netters were the only ones giving it some. I know we like to belittle out yoof but they showed up the older lot today.

Hope the carnival atmosphere in the EE next week it the complete opposite of today otherwise I fear it might fiZle out into a damp squib

It won't fizzle out... These last few weeks people have just been waiting for the Crewe game to come around.

Also people seem very much up for this Saturday. And yes, the netters did show up the 'old skool' singers in the corner completely today.

Dreading Saturday but looking forward to Saturday at the same time... Gonna be a mix of emotions!

Archived