IGNORED

Yesterday's Goals

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Haven't seen these posted elsewhere so I thought I'd put a link to the highlights from yesterday's game against notts county. I must admit I didn't quite appreciate how much of a mistake their keeper made for the second.

http://youtu.be/7OEzl5kJv4c

Thanks, first I have seen them. Bit of a hospital pass to the goale in fairness. Kind of reminded me of us earlier in the season - playing well, and then completly screwing it with laughable defending. Mind you, looking at it again, it was a header back, why did he try and kick it and not just gather it? Not great defending for their goal either.

Thanks, first I have seen them. Bit of a hospital pass to the goale in fairness. Kind of reminded me of us earlier in the season - playing well, and then completly screwing it with laughable defending. Mind you, looking at it again, it was a header back, why did he try and kick it and not just gather it? Not great defending for their goal either.

I thought that too. My American-raised son was with me and watching his first game of "soccer" (they don't even play it at school, where he lives) and I was rather embarrassed by the joke way we took all three points. Still, at least he got to see smiling faces around the ground, not the early season gloom!

Archived