IGNORED

Harumph!

Swede

There's me getting carried away and the cobblers go and ruin it.

I can't believe there is another club worse than the sags, astonishing!

Oh well next week they can spin the chamber again and then hold the trap door gun to their head.

its great entertainment!

I think the teams below them are that bad that the sags will survive. I can see them beating Wycombe and Mansfield. Wycombe are truly shite ...Northampton are know better total shite...they cant buy a win between em. oh well, its good to watch the vermins ass twitch..fck em anyway another good win today.....coyr

There's me getting carried away and the cobblers go and ruin it.

I can't believe there is another club worse than the sags, astonishing!

Oh well next week they can spin the chamber again and then hold the trap door gun to their head.

its great entertainment!

They truly are terrible, but expected another 1-1 off them today. Despite their play off run last season, they've been flirting with the Conference for a while now.

I think Northampton will spoil the party , they have 2 teams in the top ten and I can't see them getting a point.

Quick look on BBC Football shows that Dag & Red have lost 3 of the last 4 and Oxford have lost 5 of the last 6.

As Oddball would say in Kelly's Heroes.....have a little faith baby, have a little faith.

Quick look on BBC Football shows that Dag & Red have lost 3 of the last 4 and Oxford have lost 5 of the last 6.

As Oddball would say in Kelly's Heroes.....have a little faith baby, have a little faith.

So what you're saying is.....  go out and buy charcoal and organise the BBQ's and street parties  :P

Northampton have been picking up points. Usually 1-0. Do not think they will lose the last two.

Think all the teamsatthe bottom will feel they missed a real chance today. If, god forbid, I was a rovers fan, I woul be hoping they can go in to their last home game outside the bottom two, so it is in their own hands. A win at Wycombe and you would think they would be ok. A draw or defeat then they must cross everything they have got that northampton do no better.

It really is lap of the gods stuff now.

Archived