IGNORED

How Much More Deluded Can The Sags Get?

Their idiocy amazes me!!

Gary Johnson... Dream on

Sod.... Dear oh dear

Do they forget there ******* skint as well.

This new stadium seems to be getting to their heads, its a small stadium at best no better then doncasters.

God I bloody hope they go down.

But the best quote of all, and I kid you not, went along the lines of "Bristol Rovers are ripe for a takeover. There are Money Men out there waiting for Bristol Rovers to go down to the Skrill". There might be - Steve Lansdown so he can have a bloody good laugh about it!!

Whilst I am definitely 'old school' and sincerely wish the very worst for the Pikey Tw4ts, I keep seeing a good number of forum members who, for reasons clear to themselves (but not to me) would rather the G4S survive.  I'm sure that, regardless of my own personal preference, they'll eventually spawn their way out of it.  If they do, then I for one will give them a big hand.

gas.jpg

However, if they DO blow it, I will make a complete C0ck of myself in my favourite bar in Rugby to commiserate with the c***s.

post-7184-0-35147300-1398366869_thumb.jp

Bl00dy Northampton arent going to play ball though i fear leaving the Gash safe.

Sadly i agree with this, regardless of what the GAS do i fear the Cobblers will lose both their games and the Gas will again be safe. 

The only slight glimmer which is a tiny ray of light is that Torquay win both there games and the GAS and Northampton lose both theres, this will leap frog both teams and push them both down.

I wouldnt even walk to the bookies to put a bet on, im confident they wont go down, they always have/had this irritating knack of annoying.

I kid you not I've just read this.....

imagine if we had a winning team to support, not many grounds would be big enough!!!

You have to be kidding us? Even they aren't stupid enough to say that when they can't sell 2300 for the 'biggest game in their clubs history'?

You have to be kidding us? Even they aren't stupid enough to say that when they can't sell 2300 for the 'biggest game in their clubs history'?

Just shows how bad they are that a 'biggest game in history' is a tin pot League 2 relegation match versus the mighty Wycombe! Hopefully their next important ones are their foray into LDV next year as a Skrill club versus a higher league team from League 2!

Archived