IGNORED

Why Do Ukip Hate Elephants?

And Its Smith

I must say that I am enjoying the flak that Farig and his gang have been getting in the last day or so. Their scaremongering is quite hilarious. Even a small amount of independent research exposes them as liars.

But, I didn't know they hated elephants as well. Perhaps it's because some are African and some are Indian

https://twitter.com/anothergreen/status/458704060699254784

I must say that I am enjoying the flak that Farig and his gang have been getting in the last day or so. Their scaremongering is quite hilarious. Even a small amount of independent research exposes them as liars.

But, I didn't know they hated elephants as well. Perhaps it's because some are African and some are Indian

I think they're just concerned that some of those elephants might end up over here taking the jobs of British animals

They vote against anything that gives increased powers to the EU.

I am sure they would support similar legislation if it were enacted within and controlled by this country.

Labour MEPs used to similarly vote no to everything back in the 70s because they saw the EU as anti-worker, then they changed their minds.

I am sure they would support similar legislation if it were enacted within and controlled by this country.

Labour MEPs used to similarly vote no to everything back in the 70s because they saw the EU as anti-worker, then they changed their minds.

Hardly a good enough reason.

I'm not sure that justifies voting against what was a fairly sensible resolution that was intending to spend existing EU funds, wouldn't have taken a single power from The UK to the EU and would have actually probably saved the British taxpayer money in the short term. If there's one thing that tugs on the heart-strings of the British taxpayer it's animals (I believe the RSPCA is still the most donated to charity in the UK), so they might have to be a bit careful how they respond too

Those original working class orientated MEPs have died off and have been replaced by middle class college lecturer and lawyer types that have hijacked today's Labour Party.

Can we expect some more mouthwatering questions like. Why do the Tories hate the poor? Why do Labour hate the rich? Why do people vote for Lib Dems?

Can we expect some more mouthwatering questions like. Why do the Tories hate the poor? Why do Labour hate the rich? Why do people vote for Lib Dems?

You have to admit though, it is a strange way to try to prove to people that you are a responsible political party and just blindly vote no to everything, surely like with this particular policy even in the EU there must some laws/policies that even these UKIP chancers must agree with????

Why do the Tories hate the poor?

I know of quite a few staunch Tories that had up bringings in very poor family environments but are staunch Tories nonetheless - quite a few modern day Tories seem to be from this type of background. Then there are the shit bags from middle class families that vote Labour hoping to mire all of us in their middle class cultural Marxist prikocracy.

You have to admit though, it is a strange way to try to prove to people that you are a responsible political party and just blindly vote no to everything, surely like with this particular policy even in the EU there must some laws/policies that even these UKIP chancers must agree with????

I suppose there might be a few aspects of Hitler's 3rd Reich some of us may agree with but that doesn't mean to say UKIP should have to agree with or vote in favour of any aspect of Angela Merkel's EU 4th Reich. The essence of UKIP should be to get Britain out of the EU and not to help the EU in any way.

I suppose there might be a few aspects of Hitler's 3rd Reich some of us may agree with but that doesn't mean to say UKIP should have to agree with or vote in favour of any aspect of Angela Merkel's EU 4th Reich. The essence of UKIP should be to get Britain out of the EU and not to help the EU in any way.

Should UKIP help the EU if doing so helps Britain?

EU membership doesn't help British people and that's the root reason that the UKIP vote is increasing exponentially.

It was a hypothetical question. Hypothetically, if UKIP could guarantee jobs for 1000 British workers by voting to support an EU directive which required the wearing of Hi-Vis jackets while driving in France, should they support it?

It was a hypothetical question. Hypothetically, if UKIP could guarantee jobs for 1000 British workers by voting to support an EU directive which required the wearing of Hi-Vis jackets while driving in France, should they support it?

In other words, the jobs and prosperity for British people of Britain's EU membership is hypothetical and - in actual reality - is at great cost to the wealth and sovereignty of British people.

In other words, the jobs and prosperity for British people of Britain's EU membership is hypothetical and - in actual reality - is at great cost to the wealth and sovereignty of British people.

No. That is not what I said.

I asked if UKIP MEPs should vote against EU rules that would help British workers.

So will UKIP keep up their childish actions or try to act as a responsible political party if they manage to get any uk mp's at the next general election?, perhaps they should actually make that clear, sounds to me like you may as well vote for the raving loony monster party, i'm sorry but talk is cheap and perhaps actually acting like responsible politicians instead of beer swilling chancers might actually persuade more people to vote for them, just voting no to everything is pathetic.

UKIP also have in there electoral mandate to remove statuary paternity and maternity leave, removing most working rights.

So yeah, when we all get these 10'000'000 jobs that foreigners are taking up, be prepared to work 50 hours a week.  Till you are 85.

UKIP also have in there electoral mandate to remove statuary paternity and maternity leave, removing most working rights.

So yeah, when we all get these 10'000'000 jobs that foreigners are taking up, be prepared to work 50 hours a week.  Till you are 85.

indeed a racest party run by whack jobs, I see another has been banned for being racest today, how many members has nigel had to say sorry for now?

So yeah, when we all get these 10'000'000 jobs that foreigners are taking up, be prepared to work 50 hours a week. Till you are 85.

I think this is the first time in all these UKIP threads that someone has been able to describe a UKIP policy other than leave the EU. And it's genuinely horrid

indeed a racest party run by whack jobs, I see another has been banned for being racest today, how many members has nigel had to say sorry for now?

Yep and this is ******* hilarious, Forage stated earlier this week when defending his party political broadcasts and posters, "other party's use actors, we use UKIPPERS", yeah right you knob.

http://news.uk.msn.com/ukip-poster-criticism-rejected

He uses the phrase "as far as aware" a lot when it comes to any problems with his party, your the ******* leader, it's a poxy little party you should know FFS.

I think this is the first time in all these UKIP threads that someone has been able to describe a UKIP policy other than leave the EU. And it's genuinely horrid

It is pretty annoying to be honest. As someone who wants a referendum UKIP would get my vote on the EU front (even for a YES vote) - the problem is everything else. They seem very inline with the BNP.

They get better and better don't they?!?!

The more the spotlight shines on them the more scrutiny they'll get.

I expect they might manage 2-4 seats at Westminster if they strategically place candidates in areas where immigration and EU is key issue - around Kent and so forth

Archived