IGNORED

Cardiffs Love For The Gas

chivers88

Q.?

Why are you lot obsessed with other clubs that are within a certain geographical boundary to AG? Is it that you have to hate all rivals because someone told you, or did you come to that conclusion all on your own, either way it's pretty much a ridiculous scenario, do you think it might be that you need to travel more?

No it's because of the shit they gave me over the years "82ers we beat u last time we played u dean windass and the smile on there faces wen we went down last year!" I travel quite well thanks of to Mexico this year every football club in the world has rival's try and name me one that doesn't?

Q.?

Why are you lot obsessed with other clubs that are within a certain geographical boundary to AG? Is it that you have to hate all rivals because someone told you, or did you come to that conclusion all on your own, either way it's pretty much a ridiculous scenario, do you think it might be that you need to travel more?

Perhaps if you travelled a bit more you would find out that tribalism in football is not unique to Ashton Gate.

No it's because of the shit they gave me over the years "82ers we beat u last time we played u dean windass and the smile on there faces wen we went down last year!" I travel quite well thanks of to Mexico this year every football club in the world has rival's try and name me one that doesn't?

Should be water off a ducks back all the sh1t they give you, OK I honestly can understand rivalry I really can, I am looking forward to seeing Cardiff 's relegation as much as the next City fan, but the Gas? Well yess err no I don't really know, do we really want BRISTOL Football to sink that low, and remember many confuse US with THEM even on Sky Sports with the video of our last win an Stevenage when he throughout referred to US as ROVERS!! 

As far as Gas rivalry is concerned what rivalty? There is none, even with winless in the league City we can still beat them, OK Cardiff I get, they are a nauseating outfit with an owner to match, and they have blown smoke up the Rovers merely because they consider them as non rivals. 

But at least and despite all that they are in the Prem, just  we are in League 1 or if you prefer 3rd Division, just about where we were when I first found City many years ago, and apart from a brief interlude that's where we have always been, sometimes I wonder that decades of underachievement is down to exactly the small minded sort of carp that is spouted on her regarding the petty rivalry with them and us, hardly helped either club has it?

Or do you have a answer to that?

'Course not, it's fact,. 

Think on then, sorry if I don't fit your perspective of anyone who dares to have an alternative view.

It seems as you have a mindset on football fans as being violent and intent on causing trouble.

Times have changed and that mindset has changed. Its a small minority that still thinks like this.

Its alright though there's no need to be sorry as I'm not a violent football fan and won't cause trouble over a different opinion :)

Leaving aside disgusting taunts about Aberfan that were aimed at Cardiff fans by many clubs (including Rovers fans btw according to a Cardiff supporting mate of mine...sorry to burst your righteous bubble) you will find that Rovers fans are just as guilty as anyone else for showing disrespect towards representatives of other clubs who have died.

Let's not get on to the "is there a fire alarm?" chants by Gasheads at Valley Parade a couple of seasons back.

Not to mention the booing of the minute silence at Ashton Gate when Des Williams died.

I actively hate Cardiff (or whatever the cuss that mess of a club are called now) more than Rovers, who I simply don't have time for and see as an irrelevant annoyance.

Far more concerned about seeing that Welsh mess fall out of the top flight whilst scrapping amongst themselves and looking like tarts than Rovers going down.

My 10 pence; think Cardiff will drop, but can see Rovers scraping through, yet treating it like they won the Champions League and giving it the 'big un' about next season all summer.

Could you elaborate on 'actively' hating something? Its all rather puzzling.

Could you elaborate on 'actively' hating something? Its all rather puzzling.

Sorry to confuse you; it means I find myself looking out for their results, hoping they lose, and wishing for them to vanish out of existence.

Rovers; I don't care.  They just annoy me.

Should be water off a ducks back all the sh1t they give you, OK I honestly can understand rivalry I really can, I am looking forward to seeing Cardiff 's relegation as much as the next City fan, but the Gas? Well yess err no I don't really know, do we really want BRISTOL Football to sink that low, and remember many confuse US with THEM even on Sky Sports with the video of our last win an Stevenage when he throughout referred to US as ROVERS!!

As far as Gas rivalry is concerned what rivalty? There is none, even with winless in the league City we can still beat them, OK Cardiff I get, they are a nauseating outfit with an owner to match, and they have blown smoke up the Rovers merely because they consider them as non rivals.

But at least and despite all that they are in the Prem, just we are in League 1 or if you prefer 3rd Division, just about where we were when I first found City many years ago, and apart from a brief interlude that's where we have always been, sometimes I wonder that decades of underachievement is down to exactly the small minded sort of carp that is spouted on her regarding the petty rivalry with them and us, hardly helped either club has it?

Or do you have a answer to that?

'Course not, it's fact,.

if we were in there position they would be acting just the same and personally I think

Rivalry is good and yes iI hate rovers bebecause they are blue and we r red just as much as they hate us because we are red and they are blue as for Cardiff they should bein the lleague of Wales we never accepted rangers and celtic so why should we have Cardiff and Swansea

Archived